Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Name this Movie...Please

  1. #1
    Inactive Member HOBBIT's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2002
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I know this is a movie I rented it once and saw it on cable later on. It's like one one those old Bogart PI movies. This movie takes place in a world ruled by magic instead of sciance. A lady comes to this the PI for help from a nightclub owner forsome reason. The PI encounters an Orc as bouncer & a short man in a white suit and white fedora hat who we find out is an evil mage- hitman who work for the club owner,Who we find out is a secret patner to the girls Uncle who we also find out is evil. I may not be a tape anymore but I'd like to know the movies name so I know when it's back on cable

    <font color="#990000"><font size="1">[ May 11, 2004 03:24 PM: Message edited by: HOBBIT ]</font></font>

    <font color="#990000" size="1">[ May 11, 2004 03:25 PM: Message edited by: HOBBIT ]</font>

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmm, no idea. Do you have any idea when it was made? Or recognize any of the actors?

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Tard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2001
    Posts
    2,286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Recognising an actor would be the best help. Someone could look-up the filmography of said actor on IMDb & have a certain number of limited choices to pick thru.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member HOBBIT's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2002
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think it was in the 80s, I think Fred Ward was the PI. He rented his office a VOODOO Pristess who owned the building

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Branflakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 3rd, 1999
    Posts
    2,290
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sounds like it's this movie:

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101550/

    Called Cast A Deadly Spell from 1991.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •